Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Children and Technology

Back when I was a little girl we didn't have all the new technology they have 20 some years later ie now. I remember I didn't start using the computer until I was in 6th grade which now a days is kind of shocking for some as they started using the computer when they were 6 or younger with their parents helping them. My sister got into the computer and the internet way before I did, I remember telling her "I don't want to go on the internet, I want nothing to do with it." that didn't last very long as I had to use it for school a lot and I had to ask my sister how to use the computer and the internet. Now with all the sites and games and programs on the computer they have today for children, parents are introducing and teaching their children how to use the computer really early. Not that its a bad thing its a great thing to teach them when their younger how to use technology in this age where technology is ever advancing. But like teaching senior citizens how to use technology, these are children, you need patience and to probably, go over it a few times before they grasp it. Also speaking in a way they understand helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment